General Data Protection Regulation (abbr. GDPR)
the German version of General Data Protection Regulation
(1) In the following data protection regulation will be explained how processes personal data which transmission occurs every time our website or offers are used. Personal data is defined as any data identifiable with user personality, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses or user behavior.
(2) According to § 5 TMG:
Am Schlaufenglan 2
Tel.: +49 (0)157-868 77 346
Umsatzsteuer-ID gemäß §27 a
Umsatzsteuergesetz: 060/240/00263 (FA St.Wendel)
Photographers: Dmitry Shakhin, Roger Richter, Artem Kireev, Stephan Motzek.
1) The data subject shall have these rights regarding concerning personal data:
(2) In addition, user has the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority if he believes that the processing of his personal data by us is unlawful. These are regional representatives for data protection, one can find the contact person, for example via the following URL: https://datenschutz.saarland.de/datenschutz/zustaendigkeiten/#c139.
(3) Right to object processing of personal data
Should our processing of personal data go against user interests, he has the right to obtain restriction of processing. This is the case, if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill user’s order, which should always be stated in the corresponding feature description. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask user to explain the reasons why we should not process his personal data as usual. In the case of user justified objection, we examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing, alternatively we demonstrate our compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. If personal data are processed for marketing or analysis purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling. About user advertising conflict, user can exercise right to object using the following contact data: Natallia Netselia, Am Schlaufenglan 2, 66606 St.Wendel, Germany, Теl.: +49 (0)157-868 77 346, Email: email@example.com
Safety of user data is important to us, therefore user personal data is transmitted using a secure SSL or TLS encryption / connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) or its previous version SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol for encrypting data transmissions on the Internet. Hereby we protect user personal data from unauthorized access. It is possible to recognize the encryption of the connection in the browser line by the sign “https //:” or the lock symbol.
In addition, we secure our internet presence and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, deletion, access, modification or spreading of user data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, full protection against all dangers is not possible.
During merely informative use of our website, i.e. if user does not register or otherwise provide us with information, we collect only the individual-related data that user’s browser is sending to our server. Soon after user requests data from our website, by default access data is collected and stored.
The collected access data includes:
This data is required to show user our website and to ensure its stability and security. Furthermore, the data is used for internal statistical purposes as well as for the technical administration of the internet presence. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGMO. Our legitimate interest consequences are stemming from the stated purposes of data collection.
(1) During user contact by e-mail or via the contact form on our website personal data are processed and stored by us. Which personal data is collected via the contact form is apparent form the contact form. During contact via e-mail, the following personal data will be collected and stored by us: e-mail address, e-mail text as well as other optionally provided data.
(2) The data user provided us with is used only to process contact request. Legal basis for the personal data processing is user’s consent in accordance with the Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO or more precisely our legitimate interest in answering user request in accordance with the Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
(3) If recording is no longer required, we will delete all personal data collected in this context. If there are statutory data retention requirements, its processing is limited to this purpose. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies:
(4) You may change the cookies storage point within your browser settings at any time, e.g. the acceptance of cookies altogether, of third-party cookies (cookies defined by some third party, i.e. not by the actual website on which you are currently located) of some particular cookies or delete those.
However, in such cases you may not use all features of our website. To protect your privacy, we recommend you to delete cookies on your device as well as its browsing history on regular basis.
The retention period of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg. commercial and tax law retention periods). Should legal retention periods expire, we will delete the respective personal data, as long as and the personal data are not required to fulfill the contract or to initiate an agreement or we no longer have a legitimate interest in its retention.
(1) To some extent , we use external hosting service providers to process your data and to provide deployment of this website. These were carefully selected and delegated by us and are bound by our instructions as well as are regularly monitored. The legal basis is Art. 28 DSGVO.
(2) Moreover, we only pass on user’s personal data to third parties in the following cases: